How can we help?
Browse our Email Marketing help documentation
Generating Subscription Forms
Using the subscription form generation feature in Maxmail you can generate an HTML form for your website. As your website visitors complete the form on your website, their data is automatically stored inside the subscriber list in Maxmail saving you the hassle of importing them back in at a later stage.
To generate an HTML subscription form follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the “Manage Subscribers Tab”
- Click on “View Actions” button along the row of the list you wish to build a form for.
- On the dropdown panel of buttons, click on “Build List Form”.
- Provide a Success URL where your website visitors are redirected after they've filled out your form. Typically it should be a thank you page or if you are not sure, leave it blank to use the default settings.
- Provide a Failed URL where your website visitors are redirected in case of any problems with processing your form. Leave it blank to use the default settings.
- Click on the Generate HTML Form button.
- Now cut and paste the HTML back onto the page on your website where you'd like to see the form show up and that's it.
- Click on the Preview Form URL button to see what it looks like.
- Once you have the HTML code block, your designers/developers can further customize the look and feel very easily.
Need more help?
NZ Toll Free: 0800 121 131
International: (64) 9 309 8288
Australia: (61) 2 9098 8405
Canada: (1) 604 259 1329
United Kingdom: (44) 20 3670 2364
United States: (1) 929 229 4855