How can we help?
Browse our Email Marketing help documentation
Suppression ListsManaging suppression lists
Suppression lists are used by large scale email marketers to manage the list of people who have opted out of receiving any offers or emails from you in the future.
A suppression list is usually just a list of email addresses in a CSV format.
To upload your supppression list, follow these steps
- Click on the Manage Subscribers Tab
- Click on the Suppression List (this is located under the "Subscriber Lookup" button)
- Click "Add Unsubscribers" on the left hand side
- Click "Add Manually" if you want to manually add an unsubscriber. Fill out the fields and click "Add Unsubscriber"
- Or alternatively click "CSV File". Import CSV file and map the email column with the email field.
Need more help?
NZ Toll Free: 0800 121 131
International: (64) 9 309 8288
Australia: (61) 2 9098 8405
Canada: (1) 604 259 1329
United Kingdom: (44) 20 3670 2364
United States: (1) 929 229 4855